Get excited to rep your GREEN, PURPLE, NAVY or TURQUOISE to see who Blue Steel will pass the trophy to this year!
Everyone can get points for their team, regardless of how you do the workout. Thursday nights will kick off with the announcement watch parties at 8pm, followed by each team having one ore more do the workout.
All Friday workouts will be the Open wods. Spirit is encouraged and always motivating, but will not earn points this year.
Here's how to get points:
- Sign up for the Open (games.crossfit.com) = 1 point
- Thursday night competitors = 1 point
- Sign in* to a class on Friday (CAN ONLY SIGN YOURSELF IN**) = 1 point each week
- Log your open score online (Monday 8pm cutoff) = 1 point each week
End of Open Bonus Points:
- 2 points for having signed in on Friday every week
- 2 points for having logged scores every week
- 2 points for having signed in and logging scores every week
* You get the point for coming to class whether you are working out, cheering on your team or just stopping by for the point. Workout can be done at another designated time, if needed. Thursday night competitors already get a point, so the Friday check in isn't worth a point.
**If a team is caught signing anyone other than themselves in (whether the other person is at the gym or not), there will be severe penalty...just don't cheat.